[mac4theblind] Re: Saving Email Attachments

  • From: "Keith Reedy" <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mac 4 Blind" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 17:16:31 -0500

I hope that I am understanding the problem. The way I always do this is to save attachments to the desktop. Then I can move it to anywhere I want it.
Keith Reedy

Life is a joy.  Have fun!

On 5 Jan 2021, at 16:29, trish wrote:

I need help.
If I get an attachment in email,when i go to the menus to files to save attachments, this is where it gets tricky.
I can’t seem to make it stay on either documents or downloads in my homegroup.
Sometimes there’s a popup showing users, so I select it and move to where it sometimes shows my name if it does,then I can direct it to go to save where I want it to,if not, then its a mystery and its a series of additional steps to get it to save where I can find it.

So just wondering how to make it work more efficiently when saving attachments to go to downloads folder?

Thanks,
Trish

The list archive is located at

     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to: