[mac4theblind] Ripping dvds

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:47:54 -0500

I have some dvds which I bought and also want to store on my computer. I do
know a command-line way to rip audio tracks (assuming it still works; I haven't
used it since Leopard or Snow Leopard) but I want to rip the video content as
well. I looked in the app store and nothing there seems to have more than a 3
star rating plus I don't know if any of them is accessible. Does anybody know
of either an app or a technique for ripping dvds that works with voiceover?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart