[mac4theblind] Re: Quick access to System Preferences isn't gone

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:04:30 -0700

except i tried all of them and got a ding. if you are meant to use this only
with desktop keyboards I'm saddened as I'm on a laptop.

Take care all.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master for more info. If you need to contact me my info
is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org