[mac4theblind] Question about moving files and folders

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 19:19:40 -0400

Is it possible to copy files and or folders and paste them on to an external
drive? Thismay sound like a dumb question, but I can't seem to do it. It will
let me copy files (this is on my imac) but when I try to paste them on to my
external drive, it won't let me. Is there something I'm doing wrong or a way to
work around this problem? (sigh) Now if I can't put my files where I want them,
I'm going to be really unhappy.

Tracy Duffy
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx