[mac4theblind] New Email Again

  • From: Lena Contreras <k9partner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac 4The Blind <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:19:25 -0700

Hi
So, I read that Microsoft was going to discontinue the Live account after the
release of Windows 7.  Since I had been using that email account for the
computer lists I was on, I had to change my subscriptions.  Also, since Live is
a POP3 account, getting it to synch properly between my iPhone and Mac was a
pain.  So, I've switched.

On another note, one of my friends is interested in buying my current iPhone 4
from me after I upgrade in the fall.  Do you think it would be worthwhile for
her to buy it or another model.  She's not had an iPhone before and is
partially sighted.  I think she wants to make sure she will use it before
making a commitment.  And, how easy is it to transfer everything from my old
phone to my new one?  I assume I just plug in the new phone to my Mac.  Should
I unregister my old phone with Apple once I get the new phone?  I know it is
early, but, I'd rather know these things before hand.
Thanks.