[mac4theblind] Re: Modifying Pronounciation in Voiceover

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:05:49 -0400

      Basically, there is a table.  You type the word or whatever it is you
want to change how VoiceOver pronounces it.  Then, there is an edit box to type
out the proper way you want it spoken.  It is added to the table and you can
edit that or so forth.  It's pretty straight forward.

   I don't know how specific you can get, though.  This is something you'd have
to mess with.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT