[mac4theblind] Missing folders in Mac mail

  • From: Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 09:27:02 -0600

Hi all I have a weird Mac mail problem. I have mail set up with my MS Exchange
account. In addition to the usual assortment of folders I have about 20
additional mail folders. Occasionally in the list of folders one of the folders
just completely dissapears without warning and reappears days later. Has anyone
seen anything like this and what may be the cause?
thanks
Frank
PS If I acccess my account from a PC the missing folder is still there.