[mac4theblind] Re: MacBook air question

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:30:52 -0400

command-shift-d.

On Jul 22, 2013, at 9:26 PM, Jenny Bomareto <mchesnutt.fan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the email written, I did command S and it said safe so how do I send the
email.

Best Wishes,

Jenny Bomareto

mchesnutt.fan@xxxxxxxxx

Friends of Mark and Tracie Chesnutt

Skype name:  jenny.bomareto

www.markchesnutt.com

Mark Chesnutt to release new single "When The Lights Go Out"

Available for downloads on May 14th!!!!

One of country music's finest stylists Mark Chesnutt is set to introduce his
latest single entitled "When The Lights Go Out (Tracie's Song)"** written
and recorded as a loving autobiographic dedication to his devoted wife,
Tracie, and validating once again Chesnutt's foothold as a mainstay in the
country music format.

"I guess this song has been in the works for the last twenty some-odd
years," Chesnutt introduced. "I'm blessed to have a woman who understands me
and this crazy music business.
When we sat down to write, this song was already written; it wrote itself
thanks to Tracie."

The first single from Mark's own independent label, Nada Dinero Records, the
vocals were recorded in casual comfort at the home of producer Jimmy Ritchey
(who produced Chesnutt's last three albums SAVIN' THE HONKY TONK, HEARD IT
IN A LOVE SONG and ROLLIN' WITH THE FLOW). This Chesnutt original has been
in the making since Mr. and Mrs. Mark Chesnutt married in 1992. In the
chapters immediately following, Chesnutt was recognized with the CMA Horizon
Award in 1993 and named Billboard's Top 10 Most Played Artist of the 90s.
Tracie appeared on horseback in Chesnutt's music video "Almost Goodbye."
Mark and Tracie have three sons (Waylon, Casey and Cameron).
Purchase securely here: Amazon <http://fburls.com/36-VBgCf7N2>  iTunes
<http://fburls.com/62-8WcLmnXr>
Sent from my iPhone