[mac4theblind] Re: MacBook Air for Birthday.

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 20:15:33 -0500

Wow!  That is a blazing fast machine.  I was going to get one this summer,
but read an article on twitter that said there going to completely change
the design and put more speed and space in to the ones that come out next
year.  No big deal, I will just continue to use my 27 inch 2011 iMac, with a
3.4 I7 quad core processor with a terabyte of hard drive space.  I'll give
that to my 4 elementary school kids next year when I get the full refreshed
MBA.