[mac4theblind] Re: Is it possible to assign the VO keys to the Caps Lock key?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:49:31 +0100

Hi all, thanks for the answers you all gave. Well if no one knows, then as the
saying goes, "if its not broken don't think fix it!". I'll just wondered if
anyone has done it. So in this case I'll just wait for Apple to do it. If they
don't well its not a big deal. I'll just keep using the VO keys quick nab etc.

Thanks again. All you guys are great! This list almost feels like some sort of
family! LOL

Daniel