[mac4theblind] IPhone docking stations!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:06:48 -0500

Hi, what is some of the more accessible docking stations for the iPhone out
there? I would like to have a simple one that has real good speakers to it
that charge the device while it plays and that Vo would come out the
speakers or the phone itself or head phones or earpiece if needed ! so I
could use the iPhone while it is on the dock charging and playing audio thru
the docking speakers. It would be nice to have a speaker phone ability but
this is not a must. I really don't need a radio or clock integrated in it !
That is unless the clock and radio is going to be accessible! So please give
details as you suggest the docking stations and if there is podcast on them
please give link to them! Thanks ahead of time!

Sign,

Bubba

bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx