[mac4theblind] Re: How to write a new post on Facebook with the iOS app

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 23:35:30 +0100

It is still there on my iPhone but I wondered why I was not able to read or even hear a link so at least you have answered that for me. I kept telling a friend that her link was not there and asked her to send it to me in Messanger. Now from what you say it looks like that is fixed but certainly it did not work for me last night.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <motten53@xxxxxxxxx>