[mac4theblind] How do I broadcast with LadioCast

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:25:09 -0800

Hello to all. I'm trying to broadcast with iTunes and nicecast but I cannot get
my voice to come over live even when I rout to sound flower. and the effects
panel is not accessible. I have contacted them about this and they have no
plans to make any changes at this time. that was both 2 years ago and last year.

So I found this app on the mac app store but there seems to be no way to
broadcast with it. and the manual does not even remotely go over the
broadcasting aspect of this app  at all. Here is the link. If anyone can help
I'd appreciate it. I'm on at 9 pm eastern and need to do something. I want to
use iTunes as my main source for meta data purposes and sound flower for my mic
and I want both of corse to be broadcasted to the stream.

link to app:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ladiocast/id411213048?mt=12************