[mac4theblind] Re: Hiding app or any other purchases still not doable in iTunes latest version and Mountain lion

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:12:41 -0400

It works for us

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time

On Oct 15, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh duh! oops? Looks like I was very tired when i sent that message. Will try
and do that when I get home although I thought I tried that before and it
failed. I even tried this on a new install of ML with a new account and still
no hide buttons. so it can't be system side. it must be server side as that's
what the iTunes store is, server side stuff apple needs to change to make it
work better.