[mac4theblind] Re: Firefox compatabilty with Voiceover

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 17:56:51 -0400

not.

On Sep 2, 2011, at 5:48 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Hi all, as my subject says, I was just wondering about the accessibility of
Voiceover with firefox on the Mac OS X. By this I mean can VO users use Firefox
instead of using safari and if not, what's the news on building this into
firefox and VO Users?

I realise that this might be old news to VO Users or it might of been covered
loads of time before but I don't own a Mac and I am interested in if there has
been any development in this Web Browser with Voiceover. What with the new Mac
OS Lion just recently out. Is there any hope for Vo Users in the future to be
able to use the Firefox Web Browser? I also ask because I don't own a Mac and
am keane to know what choices I have should the time come when I might get one.

Many Thanks

Daniel

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s