[mac4theblind] Re: Facebook chat

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 01:09:26 +0100

Hi Lucas, would highly recommend an app called Adium.
It is a messaging client that can work with lots of chat services e.g. MSN
Messenger or as its known now windows live messenger. I don't actually know
which it works with but for what your seeking which is Facebook that is
differently a service it supports. Its why I got the app for that particular
purpose. Just google the name and you should be able to find it in the search
results.
A final word its free. So go and grab it and give it a shot! :)

Daniel