[mac4theblind] Re: FW: [macvoiceover] i life, Mac-cessibility Network

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:50:27 -0400

Hmm, will just have to see to be sure. I don't think they can make it all
accessible but if they can get the major features it would be nice. But like
everything else with apple just have to wait till it comes out to know for
sure. I do think that having a app store on the Mac will help with
accessibility on things now that we might be able to communicate with the
makers of the apps better now.

Sign,
Bubba