[mac4theblind] Re: Empty Reminds You to Empty Your Mac's Trash

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:44:40 -0500

you  need the vr stream to delete the files.

On Dec 19, 2012, at 4:24 AM, Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL! I empty my trash regularly if for no other reason than that sometimes I
get the message that I can't load any more files on the card I use for my
Victor Stream or on to a thumb drive. It will tell me there's no room even
though I've deleted the all the previous files. As soon as I empty the trash on
the computer, it all clears and all is well with the world. Works for me and
that's the bottom line. (smile)

On Dec 18, 2012, at 9:53 PM, John Panarese wrote:

>    I usually do it once a week.  Odd thing is I'm not seeing this app on my
> Status Menu after running it.
>

> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> Tel, (631) 724-4479
> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>
> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>

> On Dec 18, 2012, at 7:37 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> lol. I forgot once and only once. I emptied out about 30 gigs of stuff. lol!
>> and it took a very very long time to do. I'm someone who needs to be yelled
>> at to do  something so there you go. lol. I guess I"m not alone. lol!
>>
>> Be blessed.
>> On Dec 18, 2012, at 4:24 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Interesting. I'm just in the habit of emptying immediately after I send
>>> something to trash. The only exception might be if i'm cleaning stuff out
>>> of iTunes. But I imagine it wouldn't really be hard to forget.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheryl
>>>
>>> May the words of my mouth
>>> and the meditation of my heart
>>> be acceptable to You, Lord,
>>> my rock and my Redeemer.
>>> (Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
Isaiah 2:11 Human pride will be brought down,
      and human arrogance will be humbled.
   Only the LORD will be exalted
      on that day of judgment.