[mac4theblind] Re: Earl for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:53:09 -0500

I'm a talkler fan.

On Feb 12, 2013, at 10:56 PM, Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Introducing Earl, a newspaper reading app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. The
app review Appears on our new website, the Old Had Guide website.

Take a look around while you're there, and stay tuned for More app reviews to
follow. As a matter of fact, If there are any requests you have for apps You
would like us to review, Let us know in the comments section on the website.

The link for the website and the review is below, happy reading!

--
Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Fedora Outlier LLC <excellence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: February 12, 2013, 7:23:33 PM EST
> To: excellence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Earl for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
>
> Fedora Outlier LLC has posted a new item, 'Earl for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
> Touch'
>
> The following Old Hat review is for the following App: Name: Earl for iPhone,
> iPad, and iPod Touch Accessibility Rating: 4 HatsCompletely accessible
> to you.  Continue reading
>
> You may view the latest post at
> http://oldhatguide.com/earl-for-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch/
>
> You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
> posted.
> Best regards,
> Fedora Outlier LLC
> excellence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx