[mac4theblind] Comments on third party iPod Touch

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 22:28:25 +0000

Sorry for the strange subject lline, but one of my twin half brothers, who is 12 years old, received the 5th generation iPod Touch 32 Gb for Christmas. He is not a VoiceOver or other assistive technology user. I have to say from what I have heard it both sounds and looks awesome compared to the 4th generation. I heard a bit of music on it tonight, and while the audio is still tinny, it is if anything louder. I was pleased about this as a hearing impaired user. With the music as the factory set volume I was able to hear the lyrics and instrumentation.

So as a result I may invest in one of these in the future.
Hope you all had a nice Apple filled Christmas grin.

--

Christopher Hallsworth