[mac4theblind] Re: Commands for Pages

  • From: Scott Davert <scottslistmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:00:32 -0500

Hi.
SWhile I don't have a link readily available, most of the commands are
the same as Microsoft Word for Windows, except that you use the
command key on the mac instead of control. For example, comand c
coppies text to the clipboard, command v pastes, etc. I believe
command B bolds, command e centers, command r right justifies the
text, and so forth. If anyone knows otherwise, please reply.

Scott