[mac4theblind] Celeste – Bluetooth file transfer between iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:01:05 -0700

Sorry I don't have a link. actually I just got out of bed and am not fully
awake so can't find the link and have to re download my shorting app so here ya
go.

Celeste – Bluetooth file transfer between iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices

News from DailyiPhoneBlog.com:

Celeste brings the long-awaited missing feature to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Touch. Send and receive songs, photos, contacts, and more. Celeste works with
any Bluetooth transfer-capable device, and integrates perfectly with your
built-in iOS applications. Celeste is available for $9.99 via the ModMyi repo.

[Via] Thx Pece