[mac4theblind] Re: Can't backup

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:04:57 -0500

I'm not sure it can be done with out some serious issues.  what's going on with
you and itunes 11?

On Feb 15, 2013, at 2:49 PM, Doug Leavens <df.leavens@xxxxxxx> wrote:

                                                        d               How can
I rollback iTunes to a previous version?
version 11 sucks!!
I have a bunch of mucic on my macbook that won't go to my iphone 4s, cause
iTunes says there is an error backing up.
Doesn't tell me the nature of it, but in its generosity, it gives me an OK
button to press by default.
Thanks in advance.************

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities