[mac4theblind] Calendar Problem

  • From: "L. Contreras" <lenac08@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac 4The Blind <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:18:15 -0800

Hi
After I upgraded to the latest IOS software, when I am entering a new calendar
event, when I click on, "all day" to schedule an event for all day, it takes me
out of the calendar and back to the home screen.  I've tried it three times
with the same results.  Anyone having this problem or find a work around?  I've
not had this problem before when I want an event to show "all day."  I just put
the start and end times from 12:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.