[mac4theblind] Re: Boomer radio

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:51:24 -0500

   You don't need the extension.  That will only stop it form playing.  YOu
need to use the Window chooser menu and find the dialog with the popup button
as Cheryl indicated.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION