[mac4theblind] BlindSquare verses other GPS apps?

  • From: Carlos <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:29:32 -0400

First, let me say that I'm not a fan of the high prices for access-related
apps, which never have logical justification for the resulting price tags.
I'm still miffed over spending $20 for My Way Classic, which did little when
compared the alternative version, which was less than Ariadne at a fourth the
cost.

But my annoyance is not over the price exclusively, but the justification for
buying an app that amounts to very little in the end when compared to free or
non-a11y-designed options.

As such, I'm curious how BlindSquare compares to apps like Ariadne, etc?

Thanks for any feedback.