[mac4theblind] Re: App for the iPhone!

  • From: <Jim.Denham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:08:57 -0500

John and others:

This is an outstanding app! Well worth the $1.99 purchase price. I was
seriously thinking about buying an iBill because I need to keep cash
better organized. I wasn't rushing in to the purchase as it was one more
gadget I would have to carry and keep charged.  As of yesterday, the
purchase of an iBill is no longer in my future. The LookTel app performs
flawlessly and is extremely quick.
Jim