[mac4theblind] Re: Airport Express vs Extreme

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:21:59 -0500

I currently have the new one, but the generation before this worked just as
well.  I have it on the second floor in a back corner of my bedroom.  I can be
in the basement 2 floors down, on the opposite side of the house, and still get
a strong signal.  Even outside and across the street I get a signal.  This is
why I dump century links router, and use my airport extreme time capsule.  Not
to mention it has a 3TB hard drive for my time machine backups.  JMO

Kliphton Senior

(iMessage&Email)  <mailto:kliphton@xxxxxxxxxx> kliphton@xxxxxxxxxx

(Twitter,instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72

(Text only) 914-820-2298

(Personal blog-read at your own risk!)  <http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com>
http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kliphton-miller/71/896/a07/>