[mac4theblind] Re: Adium.

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 23:01:59 -0400

    If you still have the DMG open, you cannot delete it.  When you open a disk
image, you are technically mounting a volume.  With the Mac, you have to eject
volumes to close them.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION