[mac4theblind] Re: A Christmas Message to you all

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:54:09 +0000

nice one mate. sounds  ideal.

good luck on that closing deal.

a little stressed at the mo trying to find specifications on welding plant I
need and the original deal I've been presented with has a problem with relation
to a machine and what I need it to do. hmmmmmm bother…

lol

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.