[mac4theblind] Re: 2 things

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:10:29 -0400

To rename a file or folder on the MAC, focus on the file or folder name and
press enter.  Type in the new name and press enter again.

If the file has an extension listed, just type in the new name and press enter.
 The new name will appear with the file extension intact.

On Oct 29, 2011, at 9:50 PM, dogstar172 wrote:

Hello there,
I was wondering how to do the following.
1.  to look at the properties of my removable n l s cartridge.   Can it be
compacted or optimized?
2.  How can I rename files or folders?  Thank you.

Marcy
marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx