MAASE Announcement Muskegon Hearing Date!

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:01:12 -0400

Dear MAASE members,

Sometimes one is not as "out-of-it" as others would have them think!  I was
correct the first time.  The High School Requirements Hearing scheduled for
Muskegon ISD is Monday September 22, 2008.  Again, I apologize for the
confusion.

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx

You have received this message as a member of the MAASE Announcement List.
If you would no longer like to receive these announcements, please send your
request to:
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx