MAASE Announcement MAASE Summer Institute 2009

  • From: Anthony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:20:55 -0400

Dear MAASE members, Please note! This listserv email is being sent to two groups including 2008-09 school year MAASE members and people that have registered for Summer Institute 2009. Please accept my apologies for receiving it twice but I wanted to make sure everyone of you received this message. We need a few more golfers for the annual MAASE Deviation Open on Sunday August 9th! Let me know if you are interested. Mark Francis will put you on a team!! Email me at anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx or you can contact Mark at mfrancis126@xxxxxxxxxxx. Attached please find a summary schedule of MAASE Summer institute 2009. A full copy of the program will be sent to registrants next week so that you can begin to plan your breakout attendance. We have scheduled many excellent presentations. Please be aware that as of August 12, 2009 at the conclusion of Summer Institute 2009, I will be dropping people from the MAASE listserv that have not rejoined for the 2009-10 school year. MAASE membership runs from July 1 through June 30 each year See you in TC!
- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, MI 49423
616-283-0597