[m14] First Night Teen Garage Party

  • From: "Ron" <RGRAMES@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <m14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:20:26 -0700

Hello All!

Wondering what to do to make sure our teens ring in the New Year safe, drug and
alcohol free?

Let them know about the First Night Teen Garage Party!

December 31, 8:00 p.m. to midnight is First Night Garage Party in the City Hall
Parking Garage (heated for the event)!!!!    All teens are invited!  We'll have
a battle of the bands--bands include No Full Moon, The Hectics, the Go-Getters,
and the Randy Peck Quartet--, games, cheap food, dancing, interactive arts, and
lots more!!!!!

Sponsors for the event include, the Boise City Arts Commission, Boise Family
YMCA, Ada County Sheriff's Youth Foundation, Treasure Valley Drug and Alcohol
Free Coalition, PAYADA, City of Boise, Healthy Community * Healthy Youth, and
over 50 local teens.

Let your teens know!  If you'd like fliers for the event, drop me a line and I
will deliver them to you.

Thanks,

Angie

Angela Newell