Re: Musl and Luajit

  • From: Mike Pall <mike-1503@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:10:18 +0100

Ryan Phillips wrote:
> I'm attempting to compile luajit statically under Linux amd64 with
> musl-gcc. The static compile produces a luajit executable, and the
> luajit REPL starts up; however when I try and
> require('sdkfjsdkfjskdfj') (load any module), the application crashes.

Does it also crash (instead of printing an error) if you try this:

  luajit -e 'error"test"'

If yes, then that's a problem with the frame unwinding: The x64
port requires external frame unwinding support in libc/libgcc/libdl.
Does the Musl toolchain actually implement that?

If no, then it must be something else and we'll have to check a
couple other things.