RE: Looking for lxclib binding

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 00:30:48 +0000

Yah, I saw that, and was going to at least leverage ljsyscall to start.

If no one else has already done the dirty work, then I'm going to go ahead and
do it.

As you said, I could just redo what lxclib does directly with the system calls,
but lxclib is an already known good lib.

On the other hand, if I just rely on ljsyscall and do it all in LuaJIT, then I
won't have to worry about compiling anything in C, which I dread to do across
platform anyway.

Hmmm.

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.