Re: [ANN] Turbo.lua v1.0-beta1

  • From: Sébastien Volle <sebastien.volle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:26:54 +0100

Congratulations, Turbo sounds fantastic. About the benchmarks, could you
provide a little more details about the versions used? I reckon that would
be LuaJIT 2.0, PyPy 2.1 and Node 0.10.x. But the three runtimes presented
are under heavy development and their performance characteristics are
likely to evolve quite a bit in the future, so it would be nice to have a
point of reference in time.

-- seb