Re: [ANN] LJIT2libudev - A LuaJIT binding to libudev

  • From: Coda Highland <chighland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:46:07 -0700

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 7:39 PM, William Adams
<william_a_adams@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you find the need to enumerate and/or monitor the devices on your Linux
machine, this is the low level library to do it.

https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2libudev

Binding plus simple example.

What if everything of interest was Lua scriptable...

-- William

So, inquiring minds want to know: How do you generate these bindings?
Clearly it doesn't take you a lot of effort if you can post a new one
every day, and one of them you implied you didn't even know how to
use. I haven't even really taken a look (because I'm a Mac user) --
how much Luafication goes on, or is it just a bunch of cdefs?

/s/ Adam