[lptv] Streaming...

  • From: "Jon C. Moon" <jonmoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lptv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:05:38 -0400

So as you guys know, I've moved my channel to my home office since I'm only streaming nowadays.  Not a lot of space here, so I decided to buy one of the new Magewell Ultra Encode HDMI units to replace the PC/capture card setup I was using.
Setup was extremely easy and I had it up and running in minutes.  The unit can stream to two different services at once using RTMP, SRT, NDI, HLS, etc.  I'm sending a stream to www.christianworldmedia.com and https://gia.tv using RTMP.
Cost was about $400 for the unit.  They also make a HD-SDI version for a bit more.

Jon C. MoonRidgeline TVStreaming online at: www.ridgelinetv.net & https://gia.tv& thru our ROKU & FIRE TV apps

JPEG image