[lpgma-board] Re: time for a meeting

  • From: Ken Sime <drampa1938@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 07:51:42 -0700

Sue and I will be there.
Ken Sime

From: edythenedd@xxxxxxx
To: lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lpgma-board] Re: time for a meeting
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:01:42 -0700

I'll be there. Have we switched back to 2nd Wednesdays or is the change for
this meeting only?

Edythe

From: wkshu5071@xxxxxxx
To: lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lpgma-board] time for a meeting
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 20:41:45 -0700

Hi everyone,
It is that time again to begin our monthly meetings.  We will have a meeting
next week on Wed 8/13 @10AM in the craft room.  I stopped in and got our dates
for meetings from Nancy & I have a copy of those dates for everyone.  Sue Sime
suggested a couple of people for the Board.  I contacted them and one responded
that she would be interested, I have not heard from the other.  Would you like
to have them come to our meeting to meet them & see what they would like to do
on the board.  I know we need more people, but at least it is a start.  I have
a couple of things that came up just this past week to bring up to Rose when we
talk to her....lattice work around garbage barrels, are they sending out
letters?  When are they going to work on the streets & can Cyprus be done
first?  If you have anything please jot it down & we can discuss it.  Our first
general meeting will be next month.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend the meeting & if we should
invite Teri Parker & Judy Reifschneider.

Thanks,
Kate