[lpgma-board] Re: Fwd: need the steps for adding & deleting from the list

  • From: WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:36:22 -0700

thanks Tom, you will have to let us know how to do this at the next Brd
meeting, that way it won't always be up to you.
Kate

From: tbelsan@xxxxxxx
Subject: [lpgma-board] Fwd: need the steps for adding & deleting from the list
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:18:53 -0700
To: lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The board members already receiving the posts need do nothing.I can nolonger
add members.I sent the twn new members instructions. I am working on removing
members.
Toma

Thomas Belsan
Sent from my tbelsan account
Begin forwarded message:

From: WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
Date: August 26, 2014 at 9:48:24 MST
To: tbelsan <tbelsan@xxxxxxx>

Hi Tom,
When we went on the List you set it up & we did not have to add our names.  Let
me know what I need to do & I'll do it.

Thanks,
Kate