[lpgma-board] Board meeting minutes

  • From: Bill Kate Shumate <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Terri Parker <azterriparker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:32:36 -0700

The board meeting of May 20, 2015 was held at 10 AM in the craft room.
Attending the meeting were Kate Shumate, Edythe Nedd, and Rose Scott.

Since there were only 2 board members, no quorum was present.

Kate and Edythe discussed the fact that we have had very few requests or
complaints with Rose. Rose agreed she had not received any complaints. Rose
reported she was glad that there were quite a few people who are interested in
the Chapel service and thinks once it starts (June 2nd) more people will attend.

Kate mentioned a request from some residents who go to aerobics at the pool for
a propane heater in the winter months. Rose said that is already in the budget
and she would like to have them at the outdoor sitting area so people could sit
there in the cooler months.

Kate thanked Rose for having a yard cleaned up that she had reported to the
office. Neighbors were happy it was done.

Edythe and Kate discussed the changing of the name to LPGRA and both felt it
was something that needed further discussion by the full board.

Kate said since the Board & Management have vacations and aren't always
available, we will probably cancel the June and July meetings unless something
comes up and then Kate will call a meeting.

No further discussions, we adjourned.

Respectfully Submitted
Kate Shumate, President