[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Love For Life Videos Posted Since November 2011

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:24:24 +1100

Hi Everyone
Its been almost 3 months since our last post to the Love For Life mailing list.
For those who no longer want to receive our posts, instructions for removal are provided near the bottom of this page.

We finally revised and updated
"The Steps To Kindom" (used to be known as "The Ten Steps Of Kindom").
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8256
The last revision will be uploaded during next week.
Interesting that Google, YouTube, etc, have now put filters on these search words.... Hmmmmmmm..
For years, it used to have a 1st page ranking, now you'll have to dig deep to find it. Hmmmmm...
If anyone finds them, please let us know what browser and search engine was used and what the page ranking was.

Videos

Full details of each video posted are below this brief overview.

--------------------------

For those new to the Love For Life work please watch the recent
89 minute interview with Ben Lowrey
.
http://www.youtu.be/iH25tucSZSo
Arthur did a great job of simply explaining the difficult. Its been by far his best interview work.
Its getting many hits, uploads, downloads, etc.
Good to see how truth is spreading far and wide, particularly with the younger generations.

--------------------------

We posted a video on the
large organic recycled transportable garden

we created between late Oct 2011 and Jan 2012.
http://youtu.be/PBqAV9n3XmQ

--------------------------

We finally got around to recording some of our songs using Hannah & Andy as vocalists.
See "Save Our Lives":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMgcLqO7VrQ
More songs are on the way.

--------------------------

The “Name” Is The Mark Of The Beast The Strawman
Identifying Your Slave Status In “The System”

http://www.youtu.be/DdOag66v7uo

--------------------------

"The Dream Of Life" Part 5A, 5B, 5C & 5D

System Science is Fraud and the Timeline of Chaos
Part 5A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0mCoMjRrY
5B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TgKkTqwPPQ
5C: http://www.youtu.be/Rucn4YXOYDo

Images Of Deception - The Intelligence Agents Amongst Us
Part 5D: http://youtu.be/KgEwY38JQWU

"The Dream Of Life"
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5O-S6wFgts
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHTJpWcH-4
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGwxAk4mAPU
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6irTeSZtP4s

--------------------------

"The Dream Of Life" video series on the YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArthurLoveForLife
or go here: www.loveforlife.com.au/node/8235

After we have completed the "Dream Of Life" video series, our intention is to create a professionally made documentary covering the body of this work. Also, everything we, the Cristian family, have gone through, from bank fraud and the theft of the family home to death threats and attempts on Arthur's life, is documented in the blog.

The Dream Of Life Part 5A, 5B, 5C -  System Science is Fraud and the Timeline of Chaos is about the way the belief systems of "The System" trap us in "The System" so that we can learn how to recognise how we give our power away and let our lives be ruled by others. This is how we learn to extricate our lives from "The System" so that together we can co-create lives of freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance & do no harm for all of life without loss of uniqueness or having slaves & rulers. We discuss many of the tools of the Freemasonic/Satanic world used to brainwash us and keep us under their spell. Their spells are intellectual property that are demons that possess us, keeping us trapped in "The System". We are taught to create other worlds/realities by putting our energy into self fulfilling prophecies that we have been brainwashed into worshipping. This is how we become slaves. We create the outcomes that we have been taught to believe in, like actors being given their roles in a play. The stage for our lives is set through our brainwashing. Also discussed are the New World Order, the next version of "The System", and how to spot its leaders and tacticians, the flaws in the message they spread and the consequences of falling for their message. As this video has got very long, we have divided it into four parts. These include many pictures and extracts from YouTube videos, as well as text and us talking.

The Dream Of Life Part 5D - Images Of Deception - The Intelligence Agents Amongst Us - "We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us". This video discusses the importance of images in maintaining control of our thinking and how we use our power of life to set these images in motion. We also discuss the heavy infiltration of intelligence agents in just about every area of "The System", placed so that they are aware of and able to control every "movement" occurring in "The System", whether religious, environmental, political or other. We show how to quickly rout out the deceivers that work together, reporting to their masters, to prevent us ever escaping our enslavement to "The System" and creating the lives we dream of.

--------------------------

Ben Lowrey Interviews Arthur Cristian

http://www.youtu.be/iH25tucSZSo

Ben Lowrey http://benlowrie.com/ Interviews Arthur Cristian www.loveforlife.com.au - 8th February 2012 - 89 Minutes 47 Seconds.

Arthur discusses a wide range of subjects from Freeman & the law to how "The System" is designed to have us process the curses of "The System". He talks about his and Fiona's
experiences with the law & why Love For Life started. Arthur also discusses the remedy to the tyranny of "The System" & the way back to peace, truth,freedom, joy, abundance & Do No Harm for all of life without loss of uniqueness or the need for slaves & rulers. Who we really are, what we are really part of & our true purpose is very different to what we are taught by the brainwashing of "The System" that has us re-present the thoughts of other men & women rather than thinking unique thoughts inspired by direct experience, perception
interaction with nature.

--------------------------

The “Name” Is The Mark Of The Beast The Strawman
Identifying Your Slave Status In “The System”

By Arthur Cristian
Love For Life
5th February 2012

http://www.youtu.be/DdOag66v7uo

It covers the article posted on Facebook:

For the past few sunrises, have been sensing a very uncomfortable vibe coming from the "Free Man", "Sovereignty" information movement now circulating profusely over the net. info about how we can reclaim our true freedom. Almost all this information is compromised, is a lie, is fraud and is garbage.This article clearly and incontrovertibly explains why. Will post a video on this shortly. Arthur Cristian - Love For Life

The “Name” Is The Mark Of The Beast The Strawman
Identifying Your Slave Status In “The System”
By Arthur Cristian
Love For Life

5th February 2012

This is an explanation about the "name" we are given for our characters of "The System" which we use to contract with "The System" and the consequences (the sequence of the con) for renting that name. It is vital to comprehend how the name is used to bind us to "The System" and what we have to do to disassociate from the names of "The System" because, to co-create real freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance and do no harm for all of life without causing loss of uniqueness and without the need for slaves and rulers successfully, we have to leave everything of "The System" behind. Any contracts we have with "The System" perpetuate "The System" and while "The System" exists, harm doing, chaos and destruction exist.

The "name" you are given as a slave (renter) of "The System" is what binds you to "The System". This is the name on the birth certificate, citizenship papers, passport, Medicare card, bank cards and all other identification documents of "The System". For example, when parents sign for the birth certificate, they have agreed for the State to take responsibility for the administration of the name of the baby but they have made a claim on that name and have agreed to take full-responsibility for the rental of the intellectual property that is the name of the baby so that they can perform business with "The System", administered by the administrators of "The System", and receive the benefits of "The System" for the name (the baby). In truth, no one owns the name but, in claiming it, we take on the responsibility for the business conducted under the name.

By claiming the name, we give those of "The System" the authority to make decisions on our names behalf because they administer the intellectual property of that name, which gives the impression that they are ruling over us. They do not see the living men, women and children, living co-creators that we really are, however, because they are only interested in the intellectual property of the name that we are renting and the benefits that "The System" is providing which they administer on behalf of the name.

continued here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8255

--------------------------

Recycled Transportable Garden

http://youtu.be/PBqAV9n3XmQ -

Three months down the line and despite 4 weeks of rain we managed to get this transportable, recycled, organic garden up and running. Around $2,500.00 has been spent on this project thus far. Buying organic soil, seeds, plants, seaweed, scoria rocks, chicken wire, hardwood stakes, nails, screws, straw & petrol consumed the greater part of these fictional dollars. Almost all the timber we used was free as were the tyres, polystyrene boxes, gutters & milk crates. It was a huge challenge building this transportable food forest during all the rain we had. We also acquired a 7x4 box trailer which has helped us immensely.

Welcome To KINDOM
A Do No Harm Community Of Conscious Co-Creators
Taking Full Responsibility For Life
Truly Free - No Beliefs - No Ownership
No Ones Sheep Nor Shepherd

Kindom: The Dream Where Harm Ends And Paradise Begins

Love For Life Website

See the Love for Life Home Page http://loveforlife.com.au, for a blog of all the main insights of our work since March 2005, whether through articles, videos, podcasts or discussions/debates. The blog, found by scrolling down the home page after Points 1 - 13 and Facebook links is a compilation of all our most important work into one area of the website as a way of providing easy access to this work so those interested are able to fully comprehend the big picture. Everything we, the Cristian family, have gone through, from bank fraud and the theft of the family home to death threats and attempts on Arthur's life, is touched on.

If you are prepared to put the effort in, you will comprehend the extent to which we have all been tricked into becoming slaves, giving up our uniqueness and our full-responsibility for life and destroying everything of life to the point where life is in danger of dying out completely. You will also comprehend the remedy to all this chaos; a remedy that requires only love for life and the determination to do what needs to be done. Though our focus is very strongly on the remedy that creates a world of freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance and Do No Harm for all of life without loss of uniqueness or the need for slaves and rulers, we realise that it is vital to comprehend how to get there and what stops us from getting there. This is why there is so much information on the hows and whys of everything going wrong in the world today.

We are not into peddling conspiracy theories, we are into routing out all forms of organised crime.

Love For Life is committed to the creation of Do No Harm, Kin Domain communities across Earth, where we grow our own food and support one another away from the endless rules and obligations we currently struggle under, are the only way to achieve lives of peace, joy and abundance for all and take care of Earth so that Earth flourishes.
March 2005 - Arthur & Fiona Cristian

Though our focus is very strongly on the remedy that creates a world of freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance and Do No Harm for all of life without loss of uniqueness or the need for slaves and rulers, we realise that it is vital to comprehend how to get there and what stops us from getting there. This is why there is so much information on the hows and whys of everything going wrong in the world today. We are not into peddling conspiracy theories, we are into routing out all forms of organised crime. Love For Life shines a light on the darkness of the world we live in so that we may all recognise that darkness and until there is nowhere left for it to hide.

REGISTER TO THE LOVE FOR LIFE MAILING LIST

We usually send no more than two posts per month.

Unsubscribe/Subscribe

If you wish to unsubscribe /subscribe
1. Please go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
2. Scroll down to User Options: Your email address:
3. Enter your email address
4. Then go below Choose an action: and select unsubscribe or subscribe
5. Press Go
6. You will then receive an email from the Love For Life mailing list to confirm your unsubscribe or subscribe request
7. Press reply and make sure the email has been sent to the Love For Life mailing list
8. You will then receive a confirmation email that you have been unsubscribed from or subscribed to the Love For Life mailing list

If you have any difficulties Unsubscribing/Subscribing your email address,
send us an email with REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE or JOIN/SUBSCRIBE
in the subject/header and we will do it for you.

If you do not want to get put back on the Love For Live mailing list, please make sure your email address is not being sent to us by other groups you may be involved in. In our efforts to network with as many people as possible, any new email address that comes to us through discussions, debates, comments, requests for assistance, etc, is automatically added to the Love For Life mailing list. If you find your email address back on the list, please just follow the prompts to remove your address again. We tested unsubscribe/subscribe on three occasions and each time it took less than 1 minute to complete the process. Remember, we are all about freedom, truth, peace, abundance, joy, Do No Harm and "Community Immunity" for ALL. We are not your enemy.

With the temporary mailing list server we are now using, there will be no more monthly password reminders being issued on the 1st of every month.
Instead, we will attempt to provide a brief subscribe/unsubscribe message with instructions/prompts at the bottom of all our posts.

The Love For Life mailing list is private, all registrations can ONLY be seen by the Love For Life mailing list administrators, the list is not for sale or given to other 3rd parties. It is not used for spamming and is ONLY used for announcements / broadcasts sent by Fiona & Arthur Cristian or the Love For Life webmaster or someone authorised by us in case of an emergency.

Comments - Blog - Forum

This mailing list is not used as a discussion group and any attempts to post will not go anywhere. If you wish to instigate a discussion, you are welcome to do so on the Love For Life website either as a forum or a blog or by just posting a comment.

First you must register as a Love For Life Website User:

a) register as a user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/register
b) confirm user registration via email received from the Love For Life website

For a Blog go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click: View Recent Blog Entries: http://loveforlife.com.au/blogs/testloveforlifeuserloginfunctions
c) click: Post New Blog Entry: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/add/blog
d) create your blog and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Forum go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click on Forums: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum located at the top right hand side of the Love For Life webpage
c) click on Post New Forum Topic: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum
d) create your Forum and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Comment:

If you want to comment on a post on the website, click on the link relating to the post received by email, scroll to end of post and select " Add New Comment" to comment on the post  or press "Reply" to comment on a comment. You can do this to all of the 8000+ posts currently found throughout the Love For Life website and it saves us having to post your comment for you.

Latest Posts To The Love For Life Website
Can Be Found Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/tracker

The Love For Life Work by Arthur and Fiona Cristian:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385

Love For Life is committed to the creation of Do No Harm, Kin Domain communities throughout the world.
Kindoms, where we grow our own food and support one another away from the endless rules and obligations we currently struggle under,
are the only way to achieve lives of peace, joy and abundance for all and take care of Earth so that Earth flourishes.
Love For Life shines a light on the darkness of the world we live in so that we may all recognise that darkness
and until there is nowhere left for it to hide. March 2005 - Arthur & Fiona Cristian

SUPPORTING LOVE FOR LIFE,
THE CREATION OF KINDOMS
AND THE CRISTIAN FAMILY

Supporting The Love For Life Website, The Cristian Family and The Living Dream Of Kindom
(Creation Of Do No Harm Communities) - The Love for Life website is produced for free
without a fee (contract) as a gift of love for others. If you feel you have gained something
from visiting it and would like to reciprocate as an equal exchange in value,
you are most welcome to make a gift to keep it going.

To send your gift, go here:

ANZ Bank
Australian ANZ SWIFT BIC Code: ANZBAU3M
Account Name: Fiona Caroline Cristian
BSB (Branch Number): 012 547
A/N (Account Number): 5576 81376

PAYMATE
We can now also receive gifts/donations via Mastercard & Visacard
Without you having to register
Paymate: https://www.paymate.com/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=afcristian

PAY PAL
You can forward gifts via Pay Pal by going to your PayPal account and use this email address: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As always, we thank you for your gifts of love.

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Website: www.loveforlife.com.au
Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snail Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Mobile: 0418 203204 - Int: 0011 61 418 203204
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArthurLoveForLife
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian