[loveforlifegroupmaillist] 1658 Treaty (Secret) That Put The English Into The Corporation And So Ended Any Repayment Obligations To Pope.....

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:46:59 +1100

1658 Treaty (Secret) That Put The English Into The Corporation
And So Ended Any Repayment Obligations To Pope
Or Any Other Pretender To The Sovereignty Of God
Over Us On Earth

Liz Lambert - New Zealand Lawyer And Political Scientist
1st January 2011

Hi Arthur, this applies to any country that the British 'Empire' colonised - US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the rest. Funny thing is that it was partly your Mabo case that has helped me to formulate this - I am a lawyer and political scientist for my sins LOL!  It is just a couple of photos at the moment I can write the constitutional explanation of it up in an easily understood form for you. It was just that a friend in the States who is working on this too sent me your link and I had looked at it a year or so ago when I started on this path,now of course I see that you have come a long way. Have you read Dispatch of Merchants? That explains the details of how the system makes it all work but the writer doesn't mention the treaty so I guess he doesn't know about it - yet- Avery is his name. I don't know how to contact him maybe a posting on your site will bring him in. sending the photos separately they are not uploading well this way. I will take a better photo of the translation too. I will start on an explanation of what it means for declarations of 'sovereignty' tomorrow. Liz Lambert 1st January 2011.

Link to photos: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7725
Please Post Your Comments Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/comment/reply/7725#comment-form

They are also uploaded to Arthur's Facebook Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian

Please keep checking the Love For Life link for further updates:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7725

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

The Main Insights Of The Love For Life Work
Can Be Researched Amongst These Recent Posts

These posts will help you to comprehend where we are at and heading and why the REMEDY of KINDOM (Do No Harm Communities)
Is the ONLY remedy that frees MAN from the slavery to man-made HELL.

We suggest reading & contemplating each post sequentially as listed below:

We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th September 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

The Song Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Part Two - 3rd November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2941
Part Three - 10th November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2953
Part Four - 19th November 2010: How To Create A Slave: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2967
Part Five - 21st November 2010: Returning Drones To LIFE: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970
Part One - 31st October 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2939

When You Are In Commerce
It Is Clear Whose World You Are In
And Who You Are Serving
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Sunday 28th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7597

Children Have Their Community School
Snatched By The Powers That Be
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
26th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594

Do You Really Support Slavery?
Commerce = Slavery
Freedom Truth Websites Being Pulled
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7639

Wikileaks - Another False Flag Spell
In "The System" Of Spells
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
11th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657

Disclaimer - Regarding The "Ecclesiastical Deed Poll"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
18th October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/10/24/manufactured-world-founding-father-grand-architect-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-#comment-2920

The Chatter That Overflows The Cup
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
12th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2958

Podcast

Arthur Cristian Interview On American Freedom Radio
The Vinny Eastwood Show
Wednesday 6th October 2010 5.00am Sydney Time
1 Hour 34 minutes
In This Recording The Interview Starts At 24 Minutes 8 Seconds
Link To Podcast & Download - 86.4mb:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7483

See Incontrovertible Evidence Of The Powers That Be
Admitting To Involuntary Servitude (Slavery)
More damming info to be updated very shortly

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010
Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Videos

ONCE UPON A TIME
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes 37 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388008508321

THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387930506371

THE ORIGINS OF THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 4 Minutes 57 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387970627374

See other articles, videos, & podcasts here:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385
or here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7275

Supporting The Cristian Family
Love For Life And The Living Dream Of Kindom

We need all the support we can get from those who are inspired by the body of the Love For Life work. The Love for Life website and the body of the Love For Life work is produced for free without a fee (no conditions attached) as a gift for others. If you feel you have gained something from this labour of love and would like to reciprocate as an equal exchange in value, you are most welcome to make a gift to keep Love For Life going.

To send your gift, please go here:

ANZ Bank
Australian ANZ SWIFT BIC Code: ANZBAU3M
Account Name: Fiona Caroline Cristian
BSB (Branch Number): 012 547
A/N (Account Number): 5576 81376

PAYMATE
We can now also receive gifts/donations via Mastercard & Visacard
Without you having to register
Paymate: https://www.paymate.com/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=afcristian

PAYPAL
We can receive gifts via PayPal:
https://cms.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_au/send_money
using this email address: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15th July 2010

Hello Everyone,
Because the
Love For Life mailing list and its mail-list server has been under attack for more than four months now, we have had to implement temporary changes by using another mail list server. Each time we send a post or the monthly membership reminder goes out on the 1st of every month, AOL.com (America On Line) is being notified that the Love For Life mail list server is being used to spam its clients, causing our webmasters internet service provider to disconnect service. The Love For Life webmaster then has to go through the red tape gauntlet to get his internet back on line and remove the black-listing of his mailing list server which hosts other mail lists besides ours.

Love For Life Mailing List

15th July 2010

For the last few years, Love for Life has had two main mailing lists, four smaller ones and been involved in many hundreds of discussion groups. We are finding that we simply cannot keep up with all of these so are making some changes in an effort to keep on top of things. We are combining all the addresses on our mailing lists into one so that anything we send out goes to everyone.

Unsubscribe
/Subscribe

If you wish to unsubscribe /subscribe
1. Please go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
2. Scroll down to User Options: Your email address:

3. Enter your email address
4. Then go below Choose an action:
and select unsubscribe or subscribe
5. Press Go
6. You will then receive an email from the Love For Life mailing list to confirm your unsubscribe or subscribe request
7. Press reply and make sure the email has been sent to the Love For Life mailing list
8. You will then receive a confirmation email that you have been unsubscribed from or subscribed to the Love For Life mailing list

If you have any difficulties Unsubscribing/Subscribing your email address,
send us an email with REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE or JOIN/SUBSCRIBE in the subject/header and we will do it for you.

If you do not want to get put back on the Love For Live mailing list, please make sure your email address is not being sent to us by other groups you may be involved in. In our efforts to network with as many people as possible, any new email address that comes to us through discussions, debates, comments, requests for assistance, etc, is automatically added to the Love For Life mailing list. If you find your email address back on the list, please just follow the prompts to remove your address again. We tested unsubscribe/subscribe on three occasions and each time it took less than 1 minute to complete the process. Remember, we are all about freedom, truth, peace, abundance, joy, Do No Harm and "Community Immunity" for ALL. We are not your enemy.

With the temporary mailing list server we are now using, there will be no more monthly password reminders being issued on the 1st of every month.
Instead, we will attempt to provide a brief subscribe/unsubscribe message with instructions/prompts at the bottom of all our posts.

The Love For Life mailing list is private, all registrations can ONLY be seen by the Love For Life mailing list administrators, the list is not for sale or given to other 3rd parties. It is not used for spamming and is ONLY used for announcements / broadcasts sent by Fiona & Arthur Cristian or the Love For Life webmaster or someone authorised by us in case of an emergency.

Comments - Blog - Forum

This mailing list is not used as a discussion group and any attempts to post will not go anywhere. If you wish to instigate a discussion, you are welcome to do so on the Love For Life website either as a forum or a blog or by just posting a comment.

First you must register as a Love For Life Website User:

a) register as a user:
http://loveforlife.com.au/user/register
b) confirm user registration via email received from the Love For Life website

For a
Blog go here:

a) log in as user:
http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click: View Recent Blog Entries: http://loveforlife.com.au/blogs/testloveforlifeuserloginfunctions
c) click: Post New Blog Entry: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/add/blog
d) create your blog and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a
Forum go here:

a) log in as user:
http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click on Forums: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum located at the top right hand side of the Love For Life webpage
c) click on Post New Forum Topic: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum
d) create your Forum and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a
Comment:

If you want to comment on a post on the website, click on the link relating to the post received by email, scroll to end of post and select "
Add New Comment" to comment on the post  or press "Reply" to comment on a comment. You can do this to all of the 8000+ posts currently found throughout the Love For Life website and it saves us having to post your comment for you.

Thank you all for your support and let's return to the dream of LIFE together.

All the best

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook Arthur's Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Kindoms - The Co-Creation Of Do No Harm Communities:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Kindoms-The-Co-Creation-Of-Do-No-Harm-Communities/151811728195925?v=wall
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Discussions: Why Aren't We Free? How Can We Be Free?:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Discussions-Why-Arent-We-Free-How-Can-We-Be-Free/164918753537287?v=wall