[loulug] Re: Install Fest Roster

  • From: "DJ polstee" <djpolstee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: loulug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:05:29 -0500

At the moment, just bring y0 body and maybe you lappy if you have anything
you want to show off. There are already some tables in Weir for us to use,
as well as any hardware (monitor, mouse, keyboard) that we should need
(provided we put it back).

As far as installing, I left my office with the latest Ubuntu, openSuse and
Fedora Core images downloading. I also have a Vector image in case anyone
has some old, non-supported hardware. I'll burn a handful of copies to use.

On an aside, if you show up Church, we'll have a new name for ya.