[Louisiana Cemeteries] Re: Hurricane Gustav sludge covered cemeteries Golden Meadow, LA and LA 1

  • From: Louisiana Cemeteries <louisianacemeteries@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: louisianacemeteries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Topica Louisiana Cemetery Preservation List <LACEMETERYPRESERVATION@xxxxxxxxxx>, Post RootsWeb <la-cemetery-preservation@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:08:12 -0700 (PDT)

Both the author of the article and Wilma Subra were contacted.  The author,
Amanda McElfresh, did not have further information with regards to the names of
the cemeteries affected.  Wilma Subra mentioned  "I will check the next time I
am in the area and determine the names of the cemeteries and what information
is available.  At the time of the tour there were only a few people in the area
and they were not from the area.  The area has been evacuated again for
Hurricane Ike."

Louisiana Cemeteries
http://louisianacemeteries.wikispaces.com