Thursday not Tuesday

  • From: Gordon Doole <gordondoole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Walking Group <lotsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:52:28 +0000

It's raining today Tuesday!  I assume the Tuesday lot spent their time siting in a cafe somewhere moaning their lot, however, looking on the bright side, the outlook for Thursday is only 70% rain, my phone is showing the sun peeping above a white cloud with only minimal drops, therefore I'm sure you will all want to be out and about.

And - I was taught never to start a sentence with 'and', let alone a whole paragraph, always a rebel! - AND no one has volunteered to lead ! SO I'll put on my wellies, coat and waterproofs and investigate.  If all goes well I'll report back but I'm thinking of a walk out west in the Rother Valley from that tested Hostelry The Mossbrook Inn.

Catch you later

Gordon