[londonlua] next meetup - August 2

  • From: Justin Cormack <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: londonlua@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:36:48 +0100

Unfortunately Gamesys are not able to give their talk on Lua in
Javascript in August, but we are hoping to have it in September (when
we may well have a double bill). So this month I will talk about my
project ljsyscall https://github.com/justincormack/ljsyscall which is
an interface to the Linux system calls and broader ABI. As well as
writing networking code and so on, you can control networking and so
on, all in a small amount of code.

Full details and slides of past talks are at http://www.londonlua.org/

Signup page for the talk is here
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/programming-linux-with-lua

If you want to give a talk please get in touch - there is also room
for short talks if you do not want to give a long one!

Hope to see you all then.

Justin