[londonlaw-users] Re: anyone playing?

  • From: Niels van Mourik <niels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: londonlaw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:56:23 +0200

Op zondag 03 juni 2007, schreef Jarlath Reidy:
> Hi,
> How do I go about getting a username and password for that?
The login dialog is a bit confusing when it comes to the user/passwd section.

But it's very simple.

You can provide a username and a password (whatever you like) and you can use
it each time when logged on. Using the same user/pass enables you to resume
games and such..

Happy playing!

> Thanks,
> Jarlath
>
> On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 16:37 +0200, Niels van Mourik wrote:
> > Hi Carl,
> >
> > Wanted to tell you that darkrazor.org (7921) is up and running for
> > gaming!
> >
> > Have a lot of fun!
> >
> > Niels
> >
> > Op zondag 04 februari 2007, schreef Carl Meyer:
> > > hey all,
> > >
> > > Just found London Law recently and interested in
> > > playing, but the one public server listed on the web
> > > page (darkrazor.org) doesn't appear to be up.  Anyone
> > > running a public server, or just interested in setting
> > > up a game or three sometime?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Carl

The sky may fall on your head tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes!
  -- Chief Vitalstatix