[lockportschoollibraries] Promoting library events at schools

  • From: fcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lockportschoollibraries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cmarszalek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 15:38:09 -0600

Hello, everyone!

I hope you've been having a very nice holiday season. :)

Here at the library I've been thinking of ways to get more kids and teens to attend library events. I've been sending teen programming brochures to some of the school libraries with my TAG volunteers, but I am wondering if there is a more direct way to get info to students about what's going on at the public library. Do you have any suggestions? Are there any other avenues at your schools that the library could use to promote events and programs?

Thank you!

---
Flannery Crump
Teen Librarian
815-552-4255
White Oak Library District - Lockport Branch
121 E. 8th St.
Lockport, IL 60441